Saturday, September 3, 2016

T-shirt Slogans

Hahahaha!! Some great t-shirt slogan ideas that could also easily be excellent for birthday cards etc! Sun frog has a great collection of t-shirts in all sorts of categories and personalised options too:
I'm running for a cause, I have to poop- Prob my fav, I know a few people this suits!
Fitness
Birthday theme- Level up with bejewelled- I already know who would suit these..
Grammer T-shirts
Awesome T-shirts- I need a few of these.. I want the wife one :)
Unicorn funny
Just funny
And I just love these:
Run like hyenas are chasing you through an elephant graveyard
Slow runners make fast runners look good- You're welcome
I'm already planning what I'm going to eat after this
If you can read this I'm not coming last
Do you even Levios
I'm Femle: Re= Iron Male= Man, Therefore I'm iron man
Small-you-are-lift-you-must

No comments:

Post a Comment