Saturday, June 30, 2012

Refashionista

Refashionist has created a refashion each day! So 360 altered fashion items from op shop finds! Usually to make smaller, a better fit and much more stylish. Using dye, something I never think of, to change the colour..

I love her style; usually long top or little dress from skirts and hideous dresses with drop waists and loose fitting tops. So my style!

Here are a few of my favs.. Check out her blog for the terrible befores. Some of her finds are great! I wish I could find some things she has.. She must have a good eye to see past the hideousness..




Purple dyed dress..

Large dress to belted and dyed 


Brown dye transformation

Dated dress remodelled

Big sleeves from sack dress -something other than pink!


From a skirt!

Dyed

Love this style!

Fitted dress..
Great fabric!
Stylish LBD from sack

Love the black and white with red stockings!

Spots!

Style!

Skirt to top
Big shirt + purple dye

Shirt dress

Dress from LONG shirt!

LARGE men's shirt to dress

Upside down skirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment